I’ve recently been awarded the Liebster Award by Julia Goss over at beyondthebookshomeschool
Thank you so very much Julia for thinking of me!! I get 90% of my ideas and inspirations for my homeschooling from blogs. I love that I have the opportunity to pay it forward and hopefully help offer ideas and inspire others as well.
So here are the rules for the new nominees which I will post at the end.
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 RANDOM FACTS
- I HATE flying but would still love to visit Europe someday
- Dated my husband on and off for 10 years because I was the one to keep breaking up with him (yes one was through text…ugh )
- I have a HUGE fear of elevators
- I love to people watch
- Small addiction to chocolate ok maybe a big one
- I enjoy making lists for everything and anything but rarely make it through a full one
- I love WINTER and especially SNOW
- I have a dream of purchasing an RV and sightseeing through all 50 states
- I am not a fan of swimming
- I love to cook and try new recipes
- I am extremely close with my mom, sister, mom-in-law, sister-in-law….actually our entire family is really close and we know way to much of what is going on in everyone’s lives. Yes it drives my crazy at times but I won’t change it for anything
The 11 questions I was asked :
- Least favorite thing to do with your kids ? Bath time only because by the time it comes around I am already pretty tired. I am NOT a morning person so doing it then is just not an option. We do have fun though when it is a “themed” bath. I just haven’t planned one of those in a few months…oh convicted…I’ve got to get back on that =)
- When was the last time you did something for yourself ? I went shopping with just my mom last week. We bought outfits for Christmas and went to a SIT-DOWN restaurant. I haven’t had time with just mom in forever.
- When is the last time you cleaned up the fridge ? A month ago
- Burgers or Pizza ? Burgers
- Best movie of 2015 ? So Here I Leave You. It is not a “clean” movie but it surprised me the most. I was not excepting to cry as much as I did when I saw it. Star Wars is WAY up there too =)
- What are you most excited about for the new year ? We planned for full weeks off at a time this school year verses a few days here and there. I am excited to just relax more with the kids. (I kinda burned myself out this past year)
- Do you make new year resolutions ? Yes
- What was your most favorite moment from 2015 ? Every June we go on a family road trip. This year we stayed semi-close and headed north towards Green Bay, WI. We stopped at an air museum and Caleb actually flew by himself (with the pilot) in a small airplane, we hiked a lot, and found a park that has carnival type rides permanently there and you can ride them for about a quarter each.
- What is the perfect time for you to get up in the morning ? I am not a morning person. So if I had just myself to get ready, I would say 9-10 am. But that is just a dream in my world, I aim for around 6-7.
- What is your go to dinner, when you are out of fresh ideas ? Tacos
- What’s your favorite thing to do with your kids ? Hiking or playing board games
The new nominees are :
My 11 questions for you:
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Movie?
- Person in History you would most like to talk with?
- One thing you really want to accomplish next year?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- Grossest thing you ever ate?
- What is one thing you would love to change about your house?
- Kids are crazy! What is your go to activity to settle things down?
- If you magically get an hour to yourself what is the first thing you would do?
- Flip-flops or Heels?
- Dog or Cat?